Farewell to Blogging

💔 Farewell to Blogging! 💔




After much contemplation, I've come to the difficult decision to bid farewell to blogging. Though it has been a journey filled with both highs and lows, the challenges I face have now become overwhelming. 


Out of my 145+ blog posts, only 38 are currently indexed. Shockingly, nearly 100 of my posts have been deindexed, leaving me uncertain about the fate of the rest. This uncertainty raises the question: what is the purpose of continuing down this path? 

I am certain that the content shared here has been helpful to many, as evidenced by the comments and search patterns of readers. I've invested extensive hours in researching, writing, and publishing each blog post. From the initial drafting stage to creating images and finally posting on the website, each blog requires approximately 36 to 48 hours of my time. However, despite my efforts to adhere to guidelines and improve content quality, support from the platform has been lacking.  


The process of deindexing previously indexed posts and the struggle to get new ones indexed have left me feeling unsupported and disillusioned. Each attempt to innovate and improve my blogging experience has been met with obstacles, hindering my progress and stifling creativity. It's become apparent that this path no longer aligns with my goals. 


Despite monetizing the site with Google AdSense, I have not earned a single penny, despite investing considerable effort. Monetizing a blog without a customized domain has been challenging in the past and will likely remain so in the future. However, it became possible for this site due to the quality content provided to readers. There are only a few sites under Blogspot running as of now without investing in a customized domain and hosting, solely relying on the quality of content. It is extremely painful to see Google Search Console taking steps and showing interest in deindexing posts that were previously indexed, causing the blog to disappear from Google's search radar. 


Despite readers consistently enjoying the free content on https://skilltestforallfreelancers.blogspot.com/, most of them have never bothered to click on a single ad presented to them. This lack of engagement fails to acknowledge my contributions, which you have enjoyed free of charge.  

I'm not sure whether this post will be indexed by Google, but I will mention the URLs of some of the most helpful and popular posts at the end. So, as far as the SkillTestForAllFreelancers blog is concerned, this is an unanticipated event.



Regrettably, I must acknowledge that my years in blogging may have been in vain. With little hope of earning from my efforts, it's time to close this chapter and seek new opportunities. 


I will continue to remain active in the digital world until the last day of my life through other platforms such as my Facebook page (and the SkillTests4All YouTube channel. However, I am unsure whether mentioning the channel name is against the policies of Google Search Console, as YouTube is also their property. 

 

So please support me in whatever ways you can through the Facebook page as well as the SkillTests4All YouTube channel, to help me survive in this digital world, as this is currently my only means of engagement. 


I'm grateful for the lessons learned and experiences gained during my time in the blogging community.  


Thank you to all past, present, and future readers of the SkillTests4All blog. Your support means a lot. I also extend my gratitude to the YouTubers who have helped me learn about blogging, although I won't mention their names here. 

 

Sincerely, 

Mathew Vargheese 



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post