This is the last article - Farewell to Blogging

This is the end of my blogging life 





After thoughtful consideration, I've reached the tough choice to say goodbye to blogging. Despite the journey being marked with its share of successes and setbacks, the obstacles have become too burdensome for me to continue.

Of my 145+ blog posts, only 30 are presently indexed, with nearly 100 having been unexpectedly deindexed. This surprising turn of events leaves me questioning the fate of the remaining posts. In light of this uncertainty, I'm compelled to ask: what is the rationale for persisting on this path?


Over the past three months, more than 40 previously indexed posts have been deindexed, as per Google Search Console. This situation is incredibly distressing.

I am confident that the content I've shared here has been beneficial to many, as indicated by the comments and search behaviors of readers. Nevertheless, despite my dedication to following guidelines and enhancing content quality, support from the platform has been inadequate.

The experience of having previously indexed posts deindexed and encountering difficulties in getting new ones indexed has left me feeling unsupported and disillusioned. Every effort to innovate and enhance my blogging experience has been met with obstacles, impeding my progress and stifling creativity. It has become evident that this direction no longer aligns with my goals.

Despite monetizing the site with Google AdSense, I haven't earned a single penny despite investing considerable effort. Monetizing a blog without a customized domain has been challenging in the past and will likely remain so in the future. However, it became possible for this site due to the quality content provided to readers. There are only a few sites under Blogspot running as of now without investing in a customized domain and hosting, solely relying on the quality of content. It is extremely painful to see Google Search Console taking steps and showing interest in deindexing posts that were previously indexed, causing the blog to disappear from Google's search radar.

Despite readers consistently enjoying the free content on https://skilltestforallfreelancers.blogspot.com/, the majority of them have never bothered to click on a single ad presented to them. This lack of engagement fails to acknowledge my contributions, which you have enjoyed free of charge.

I'm uncertain whether this post will be indexed by Google, but I will mention the URLs of some of the most helpful and popular posts at the end. So, as far as the SkillTestForAllFreelancers blog is concerned, this is an unanticipated event. The other two blogs managed by us, https://fiverupworktestanswers.blogspot.com/ and https://ebiotoriumproducts.blogspot.com/, will also adopt the same approach for the time being and monitor the situation.

Unfortunately, I must come to terms with the possibility that my years in blogging may have been fruitless. With minimal prospects of earning from my endeavors, it's time to bring this chapter to a close and explore new opportunities.

I will continue to stay engaged in the digital realm until my last day through other platforms such as my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557531435391) and the SkillTests4All YouTube channel. However, I am uncertain whether mentioning the channel name violates the policies of Google Search Console, as YouTube is also their property.

So please support me in any way you can through the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557531435391) as well as the SkillTests4All YouTube channel, to help me thrive in this digital world, as these are currently my only means of engagement.

For Interesting and Informative videos visit @SkillTests4All
I'm appreciative of the lessons learned and experiences gained during my time in the blogging community. Thank you to all past, present, and future readers of the SkillTests4All blog. Your support means a lot to me. I also extend my gratitude to the YouTubers who have helped me learn about blogging, although I won't mention their names here.

Sincerely,

Mathew Vargheese


Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post